[sydney-jaal] Sad news

Dushmanta Dutta dushmanta.dutta at yahoo.com.au
Mon Feb 14 23:21:06 AEDT 2022

Dear Raiz,
It is with a heavy heart I share with you the sadnews of demise of Sri Anil Kumar Bhattacharyya, beloved father of our friend Saroj.He passed away peacefully at Guwahati Namecare Hospital at 1:44 pm IST this afternoon surroundedby his family and friends including Saroj and all of his siblings. Sri Bhattacharyya was 83 years old. Many of us met him during his long-stay in Sydney during 2020-21.
Rukmi and I fondly remember the picnictogether at Centennial Park before his departure from Sydney to Assam last October.May his Soul rest in heavenly peace.

We convey our deepest condolences toSaroj and Prarthana for their great loss. Our prayer are with the whole family during this sad time. May the lightof His presence be a continual source of consolation.

Sincerely,

Dushmanta