[sydney-jaal] Rongali Bihu 2022

Secretary, AAA secretary at assaminaustralia.org.au
Sun Feb 13 13:15:23 AEDT 2022

Photo Courtesy: CitySpidey (From the lens of Assamese Students in Delhi)

Shradheyo Raiz,

I am sure all of you are as eagerly waiting to hear news about Rongali
Bihu 2022, as we are excited to organize it.

We the Executive Committee (ExCo) members of AAA, NSW and ACT, are
pleased to invite you to our community's flagship event - The Rongali
Bihu, on Saturday the 30th of April 2022. We will be organizing it at
the Pennant Hills Community Centre (Corner of Yarrara and Ramsay Road,
Pennant Hills).

The ExCo after careful deliberation on the date, discussed at length the
increasingly difficult task of acquiring a suitable event venue for hire
(following Covid restrictions) as well as the need to avoid the long
weekends in April to allow for greater participation. Hence, we had to
depart from the usual weekends of mid-April, and had to decide on a
date, still in April albeit towards the end. Trust we can then get
maximum attendance from all in our community and the Covid situation
improves significantly by then.

Again, it is our pleasure and privilege to carry on this tradition where
we come together as a community, meet-and-greet and enjoy the true
breadth and depth of the performances of the stars in our community. You
are all invited. We will follow through with further details, in the
coming days.

Best Regards,
Vishnu

Secretary - AAA (NSW & ACT)