[sydney-jaal] Assamese Association of Australia (ACT & NSW) - Annual Fees for Year 2022

Saumarjyoti Borah saumar15 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 16:25:07 AEDT 2022

[image: unnamed.jpg]

Shraddheya raiz,

We are thankful for the collections that we have received from the below
community members so far. Please let me know if I have missed anyone.

Name Annual Activity Fees Membership Fees No. of Overseas Guests Overseas
Guests Fees No. of Friends of Assam Guests (First 30) Friends of Assam
Guest Fees (Except First 30) Total Fees Paid Payment Received Date
Arunjyoti Hazarika/Tanushree Baruah $130 $10 0 $0 0 $0 $140 31/12/21
Dushmanta Dutta/Rukmi Dutta $130 $10 0 $0 0 $0 $140 2/1/22
Sanjib Choudhury/Luki Choudhury  $130 $10 0 $0 0 $0 $140 3/1/22
Manab Sharma/Nayanmoni(ACT) $130 $10 0 $0 0 $0 $140 3/1/22
Hriddhi Doley $130 $10 0 $0 0 $0 $140 3/1/22
Vishnu Goswami/Ranjima Baruah $130 $10 0 $0 0 $0 $140 5/1/22
Saumarjyoti Borah/Bedashree Gogoi $130 $10 0 $0 0 $0 $140 13/1/22
Aditya Shrutikar/Meghamallika Sarma $130 $10 0 $0 0 $0 $140 23/1/22
Ujjal Borua/Lima Borua $130 $10 0 $0 0 $0 $140 25/1/22
Nayeem Islam/Ayesha Islam $130 $10 0 $0 0 $0 $140 25/1/22
Bobby Medhi/Pohar Dutta $130 $10 0 $0

       0

$0 $140 25/1/22
Gunajit Kakoti/Lipika Kakoti $130 $10 0 $0 0 $0 $140 26/1/22
Anup Patel/Anshumita Barua $130 $10 0 $0 0 $0 $140 28/1/22
Ashish Dutta/Kuhi Mahanta $130 $10 0 $0 0 $0 $140 6/2/22
I would also like to request you all to send me an email informing the
number of adult/kids members along with the number of any guest members.

As we are gearing up for this 2022’s events I would like to take this
opportunity to notify you all that we are starting our collection drive for
"*Annual Membership and Activity fees*" for this year.

For those who are new to the community, an Activity fee is collected to
cover all the major expenses like Hall Hire, Food for Bohag Bihu, etc. for
all the four events of the year viz. Magh Bihu, Bohag Bihu, C&L Meet and
Bon Bhuj. The annual Membership fee is generally used for expenses like
Website registration, Fair Trading Membership, etc., and is not directly
related to the expenses of our four annual events.

Due to the yearly increase in the Hall Hire fees and other expenses, we
have made a *minor increase ($10 for Family and $5 for Single) to the
Annual Activity Fee.* There is *no change to the Annual Membership Fee,
Student Fee, and the Guest Fee.* Please note, the fees are the same for our
NSW and ACT members.

[image: Screen Shot 2021-12-31 at 8.24.39 am.png]

To align with one of our Mission statements same as last year we will try
to facilitate *30 Free Guests in Bohag Bihu*. The purpose for this is
to “*Promote
our culture to the broader Australian and Indian Communities*”. The Guests
in this category will have to be “Friends of Assam” and are not related to
a member of the community and with a cap of 2 guests (Adults) per family.
This will be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. So, please make
sure you only reserve if you are certain. Charges will apply for guests in
excess of the 30 Free guests.

*For new members*, please register yourself in the link below for Annual
Membership. This will be a one-time activity.

Register Membership here
<http://www.assaminaustralia.org.au/index.php/membership/>

*Bank details for transfer of Annual Membership and Activity Fees:*

Name of Account: Assamese Association of Australia, NSW
Bank name: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
BSB: *062544*
Account No: *10759554*
Bank Transfer Description: “Your Name AAA Fee”

*Request you all to pay the fees as soon as possible for us to plan and
coordinate the upcoming events effectively.*

Please feel free to write to me if you have any questions or need any
clarification.

Thanks & Regards,
On behalf of the Executive Committee 2021-22

Saumarjyoti Borah
Treasurer, AAA

www.assaminaustralia.org.au